Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halloween Eyeshadow

This is a cut crease look great for Halloween. I am sorry for being MIA for awhile, but recently i lost my 12 yr. old lil sister and i needed some time. I really want to thank everyone for the condolences and prayers. i really appreciate it and thank you for taking the time out of your day to pray for us. i know she would want me to persevere so thank you everyone and thanks to all my wonderful new subscribers. Eyes: BSC corrector in Lite Orange e/s from 120 palette Black e/s from BSC quad palette Purple e/s from BSC quad palette White e/s from BSC qua palette POP Beauty gel liner in Black NYC black liquid liner White pencil liner Covergirl lashblast in Black Lashes from Bitchslap Cosmetics www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com Music: Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold Medicate - AFI "i love my subbies!" 401pinkkitty

Best Buy 40 inch HDTV

No comments:

Post a Comment